I got the following code for formatting tiddler content in two columns
from Wolfgang. I had used it only in an MPTW TiddlyWiki until
recently. I just noticed that it's not working in some plainer
TiddlyWikis [Blackicity theme] that I'm now using. Instead of going
over into the second column, the text for the second column appears
below that for the first indented about three characters.

Any thoughts about why? It's still working fine in the MPTW.

Put the following into the StyleSheet:

/* custom styles for parallel columns. Classes cola and colb */
.cola {width:45%; float:left; margin-left:0.5em;}
.colb {width:45%; float:left; margin-left:1.5em;}
.clear{clear:both;}

After that use the following syntax to generate two coluumns in a
tiddler:

{{cola{Contact information:}}}{{colb{Additional notes ...}}}{{clear
{}}}

or

{{cola{text of
column a}}}{{colb{Text of
column b}}}
{{clear{
}}}

I realize this is not much to go on. It's all I know to give.

Thanks,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net