On Jul 6, 2:35 pm, shavinder <shavinderpalsi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When the tw first open and I click on the Main Menu the drop-down
> reveals both 'Intro TreeView' and the second 'Main Menu' in their
> expanded state with their children revealed.

Thanks for your comments about the state of the menu.

As for as the initial state of the menu when loaded (open/closed)
there are a few things that can add to your confusion.  Some of these
depend  upon the original settings (below) by the author. These also
may be controlled by either local or remote cookies that may persist
on your browser.

1: (persist: "cookie") means the state of the Treemenu persists and
will remain where you left it between sessions.
2: (persist: true) means the state will only persist during a single
session.
3: (persist: false) means the state will not persist.

Because it is still being experimented with the 'persist' you have may
have been in any setting.  The latest upload should have had all
individual menus set to 'persist:false'

In addition to the persist command; any branch can be set to be open/
closed on loading by tagging it with the tag 'closed'. Again the
latest upload should have all major branches tagged as closed.

You can check the persist setting on the menus here:
 http://twt-blackicity.tiddlyspot.com/index.html#TreeviewAccordion

Individual branch heading settings can be checked by seeing if they
are tagged closed or not.

Please delete all cookies and try it again.

Morris Gray