On Jul 6, 12:06 pm, FND <f...@gmx.net> wrote:
> > I am using the TiddlerNotesPlugin [...]
> > Does anybody know how to  embed multiple editable notes
>
> I'm not sure whether the TiddlerNotesPlugin supports this.

Well according to the documentation it does:

 For a tiddler titled "MySlide", the notes are by default saved in a
tiddler titled
 "MySlide-Notes" and is given a tag of "Notes". The suffix and tags of
the notes tiddlers
 are customizable. You can have one or multiple notes per tiddlers. So
it is possible
 to have for example, teacher's notes and student's notes in the same
file.

I may be misparsing that somehow, but it certainly seems like it
should be possible.

> You might wanna use a plugin for comments instead:
>      http://tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Reader_Comments

Yeah I tried those out, and they really don't work for the use case.
The TiddlerNotesPlugin
displays the current notes assigned to the tiddler when the tiddler
displays. The user can
edit all the notes directly from the displayed tiddler which must be
considered read only.
The comment plugins didn't really provide this level of functionality
out of the box.

However one of the comment plugins described how multiple copies of it
could be embedded by using an
included tiddler. I may have a go at that. I still have a feeling I
need to decorate the div somehow
to allow the two notes to be told apart.

-- rouilj