> 1 or 2 years and the size of my tiddlywiki is getting to big I'm afraid...
> when I klick done it takes  20 - 30 seconds to close the tiddler.
> I updated all my plugin tiddlers, even tried disabling them but no
> improvement.
> So I think it's the number of tiddlers that is making the tiddlywiki so
> slow...

Size or number of tiddlers isn't that much an issue with slowing
editing so much, but the SideBarTabs on the right side, which update
with every editing taking place and causing this lag. See also here:

http://tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Performance_Issues

The biggest TW I've got has almost grown to 10 MB with 1200 tiddler,
but no systemConfig enabled and Tabs removed.

saveChanges of the complete file takes 45.

regards..