Hello,

I know you can do this in the tiddler that makes up the list for a
listbox (ListboxPlugin by Eric):

head
&nbsp  eye=eye

which shows "eye" indented under a non-indented "head"

I'd like to have more formatting in the lists, and I tried this for
bold:
<b>low back</b>=low back

but it doesn't work, and if I use ''low back'', the bolding shows in
the tiddler, but not in the listbox that refers to that tiddler.  Is
there another way to do this, maybe wikify the listbox somehow?

Thanks,
Dave Parker