Thank you sir... I read your reply too fast and did this:
<<select locat...@[[$1]] rows:1 allowBlank +BodyLocationTemplateTotal
allowEdit>>

and it worked anyway...

and now another Oliver Twist moment ("please sir, I want some more")
would you mind commenting on my latest coding fumbling above?... <:-)
(emoticon for hopeful expectations)