On Jul 29, 8:30 am, FND <f...@gmx.net> wrote:
> > In the meantime, here's a simple workaround that at least prevents the
> > exception from being thrown and gives a tiny bit more information
>
> Something similar has now been implemented in the core:
>      http://trac.tiddlywiki.org/ticket/1111
>
> There'll probably be a bugfix release soon, which will include this change.

I'll keep an eye out for the bugfix release.

What would also be nice is support for something more along the lines
of the
ImportTiddlersPlugin. That supports:

   1) merging the results of the new and old tiddlers
   2) overwriting the local tiddler with the results from the
"master" (maybe with an optional
      backup of the local tiddler although I use RevisionsPlugin and
usually mark my local
      tiddlers so that they are backed up on save).

I often use the sync function to get updates after my changes (or
similar functionality)
has been put into the new tiddler. So I do want to overwrite (possibly
with backup)
the old tiddler with the new one.

-- rouilj