Thanks Eric,

I have been a bit lazy and import the #StyleSheetShortcuts plugin and
used it which is great.  Just need to understand where to add, i think
it is called padding, in the cell to give some space and uniformity to
the column and row sizes.  I had a little tinker with the numers in
the plugin to see what happened, nothing at least nothing wrong so
will need to dig and read some more.
TIA

/br

Dave