Folks,

To assist me on exporting tiddler I would like to add a feature that
allows me to tag all the items obtained from a list of tiddlers found
using a combination of tags;

eg; include all tiddlers tagged .task and =urgent but not tagged
=inactive or =closed

But automatically apply the tag "export" to all the tiddlers so
listed.

I could run another combination of tags;

eg; include all tiddlers tagged .projectTask and =review but not
tagged =inactive or =closed

And again automatically apply the tag "export" to all the tiddlers so
listed.

So I will have a list of items generated from different lists tagged
export.

One trick I can then employ later is to create a tiddler called
"export", then delete it and say yes to remove it from all the
tiddlers tagged with it - thus resetting the list.

Personally I think a set of tools for selecting, displaying, tagging
and de-tagging in both interactive and non interactive ways should be
part of tiddlywiki's core.

I am happy to write the specifications for review if some one asks.

TonyM