Hi Anthony,

Appreciate the response, perhaps you can clarify for me a little
question....

Maybe i am a little slow, being near midnight on Monday but i looked
in a few cookies to see specific logon info as i expect, i did not see
it???

Can you highlight what i might have missed, i thought this was a no-
brainer.

Go to the .....Temporary Internet Files folder and oh how do i read,
so i put a copy on the desktop and use Wordpad but hey no info
matching a login or password.

So what so simple and obvious point am i missing?

TIA

/br

Dave