Hi Morris,

Thanks for the little tips which works although it has one annoying
little aspect which was unexpected and that is the inclusion of /%
text %/ in a tiddler produces a blank line.

I  know i sound like i am nitpicking but is there an option which will
not produce a blank line after exiting edit mode. It is just that if
you add in a few lines of notes or comments then it starts to intefere
with you tiddler appearance a bit more significantly?

TIA

/br

Dave