Hi,

Toggling tags works fine with ToggleTagPlugin, but I can't seem to get
it to work with CheckboxPlugin.

Despite the documentation in CheckboxPluginInfo, I'm finding that the
syntax for the checkbox target works in reverse (e.g., tiddlername|
tagname)

When I add this macro syntax to the ViewTemplate,
it works adding a checkbox to all tiddlers and toggles 'tag1' for
TestTiddler.

When I use <span macro="checkbox |tag1"></span>, it too works this
time toggling tag1 for all tiddlers,
but I'm coming up with a "RangeError: Maximum call stack size
exceeded" on Safari and "InternalError: too much recursion" in Firefox
when I click on a WikiWord or reload the Tiddlywiki document I get a
Error in macro <<View>> [1]

I think I'm incorrectly specifying the macro syntax improperly
specifying that the toggling should apply to all tiddlers by leaving
the tiddlername blank. The checkbox behavior works, but has erroneous
consequences.

Does anyone use/know of an alternative syntax for macro usage ?

Best,
tony

[1] I guess I'm getting a recursion error similiar to this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/TiddlyWiki/browse_frm/thread/33706a22b6af79ca/d912c4068e7e338b?lnk=gst&q=group%3Atiddlywiki+recursion#d912c4068e7e338b