> Forgive me for being dense.  I read that you are telling me to simply
> add collapseTiddler to the ViewToolbar line of the ToolbarCommands
> Shadow Tiddler.  I did that and the "fold" menu item appeared on the
> View menu.  However when activated the Tiddler did fold but the View
> menu disappeared and a Macro error was generated, "Error while
> executing macro <<tiddlerIcons>>: No such macro exists"
>
> Can you walk through another step to fix that?

The CollapsedTemplate from TiddlyTools has been customized to also
include a call to the <<tiddlerIcons>> macro defined by
TiddlerIconsPlugin.  You can remove this by changing this:
-------------
[[ToolbarCommands::CollapsedToolbar]]'></span>
important;'></span>
--------------------
to just this:
--------------------
[[ToolbarCommands::CollapsedToolbar]]'></span>

You will also need to add a new row to the 'slice table' definition in
ToolbarCommands... First, copy the ViewToolbar row and name the new
row "CollapsedToolbar".  Then, in the value for CollapsedToolbar ,
replace the 'collapseTiddler' command keyword with 'expandTiddler'.
This will provide the same toolbar menu as the when in view mode, but
with "fold" replaced by "unfold"

enjoy,
-e