cmari,
Thanks,
That is exactly what I wanted to know. I found these macros in the view/edit
template tiddlers and wondered if they were valid in tiddlers
and really wanted to use them, as demonstrated by you I can.

I can see that the parameter passed is using a value
tiddler.text.contains("test")
which is a java style conditional ? or literal (single quotes) to pass the
tag.

Now I just need to learn what these parameter options are available to me
and I can apply them to all the macros I find in the view edit templates.
These are I believe all but essential features to a fully adaptable
TiddlyWiki.

Thanks for your help.

So all I have to do now is get to understand these parameter formats and
what each macro demands.

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com