Eric Shulman wrote:
> > Nonetheless, if there is a widespread call for adding auto-tagging to
> > the MatchTagsPlugin report generator (i.e., more than just one or two
> > people), then I will consider it.
>
> After some further thought, and a bit of looking into the code, I
> decided to go ahead and add auto-tagging.   The plugin now defines an
> internal setting for the tags to add to the output tiddler:
>    config.macros.matchTags.defTags="";

Perfect. I was getting annoyed that I kept saving MatchingTiddlers
every time I used the MatchTags tiddler. Now with this change I can
tag it automatically with the tag temporary so it's not saved when I
save the tiddlywiki (thanks to the TemporaryTiddlersPlugin).

I added:

config.macros.matchTags.defTags="temporary";

to the tiddler MatchTagsPluginTweaks (and tagged the tiddler with
systemConfig).

Works like a charm.

-- rouilj