I wish to:

A) identify all tiddlers tagged with tag Project....
B) list all tiddlers tagged Action AND tagged with the "project
tiddler name from (A)" AND with a modification date older than 30
days.
C) Repeat (B) for all identified 'project-tiddler-names' in (A)

My idea is a fET copy-paste mutilation, but I'm uncertain of syntax
etc. And I'm not sure I get (C) to work at all. Would appreciate it if
anyone could tell me where I go wrong, if there are more suitable
solutions etc.

(The particular age-checking part below is correct as it is from
Abego's original example [1] )

<<forEachTiddler
 where
 'tiddler.tags.contains("Project")'
    script '
        var i=0;
        var acts = new Array();
        function oldActs(tiddler) {
        acts[i]=store.getMatchingTiddlers("Action && " +
tiddler.title);
            while (acts[i] != acts[acts.length]) {
               var compareDate = new Date();
               compareDate.setDate(compareDate.getDate() - 30);
               if (acts[i].modified < compareDate)
                   return "* [[" + acts[i].title + "]]\n";
               else
                   return "";