> My problem is that im loading a lot of data from a spreadsheet in
> Excel, I have coded the data using the newTiddler macro so I get a lot

I'm not sure what you mean by 'coded the data use the newTiddler
macro'...

However, you might want to try using
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#ImportTiddlersPlugin

which has the capability to read CSV (comma-separated value) data
files output by Excel (and other spreadsheet apps).  Basically, just
create column headings in the first row of your spreadsheet, where the
headings are the tiddler field names.  You need to have a heading
named "title", and should also have ones named "text" and "tags".  You
can also use 'created' and 'modified' headings to enter tiddler dates,
and 'modifier' to enter an author name.  Any other headings will be
used to create custom fields.  The tags field value is entered as a
space-separated, bracketed list (i.e., same syntax as in the tiddler
editor).

Once you've saved the file in CSV format from Excel, you can then use
the interactive 'control panel' provided by ImportTiddlerPlugin to
open that file, read the CSV-formatted tiddler data, and show the list
of tiddlers in a multi-select listbox.  Then, simply select all (or
some) of the items in the list, and press "import" to create the
tiddlers in your document with just one click!

The following other TiddlyTools plugins also work with CSV files:

    http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#ExportTiddlersPlugin
    - select tiddlers in your document and write them to a separate
file

    http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#LoadTiddlersPlugin
    - non-interactive macro to import tiddlers into your document

    http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#SaveAsPlugin
    - non-interactive macro to export tiddlers to a separate file

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios