Hi Eric,

Possibly the problem is in using the wrong quotes. Instead of:
["Talk","temporary"] skye would have to use:
['Talk','temporary']

QuickNotes is a cool solution. I just added such a tiddler to my
notetaking tiddlywiki, listing newly created notes via
tiddlerListMacro right below the input form, allowing to delete notes
at a button click.

Tobias.