Hi Alex,

Being the author, I guess what you want is to update some tiddler
(e.g. GetRatingOverview) whenever a new rating is applied. So, I
implemented it ;o)

Get your update here: http://lastfm.tiddlyspot.com#RatingMacro

Be careful, I renamed GetRatingOverview to RatingSummary and GetRating
to ListRating. Therefore, using the tiddlywiki update will produce
some unexpected results on these two. Let's hope that won't create too
much confusion, as the macro isn't all that old.

As for updating tiddlers which are transcluding (=embedding)
RatingSummary or ListRating using the tiddler macro WITH parameters,
there is a bug in tiddlywiki core, for which Eric has created a fix
and supposedly will post a BugReport on trac.tiddlywiki.org ...but
that might take a while to get fixed in the core.

Tobias.