Hi TwWizards - and Eric...

I'm using Erics TaggedTemplateTweakPlugin very much..

I was wondering if it was possible to extend it's functionalty to be
able to "run" the custom viewtemplates on a remote tiddler (still
referring to the related fields in the remote tiddler - therefore
"internal iframe")?
I recon the syntax could be something like this:
<<tiddler(Iframe) MediaViewTemplate with: [[RemoteTiddler]]>>

- or is there already a way to "iframe" a single local tiddler into
another tiddler with a custom template?

YS Måns Mårtensson