Sorry I didn't answer your question ... I was just thinking
"QuickEditPlugin" and not at the replacecommand...
I would recomend using |Name|QuickEdit_custom|
|Source|http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#QuickEdit_custom|
 to be able to make all kinds of customized textreplacements..
I have several I use very often from the same button "Custom" in the
QuickEditToolbar
You make your own in the QuickEdit_customList:

scrollbox
@@display:block;height:10em;overflow:auto;$1@@@@display:block;text-
align:right;^^scroll for more...^^@@
----
nested slider
+++[$1]<<tiddler $1>>===
----
big red
@@font-size:36pt;color:red;$1@@
----
wikilink
[[$1]]
----
iframe
----
Tiddlermakro
<<tiddler $1>>
----
Image
[img(100%+,auto)[$1]]
----
ShowPopup
<<tiddler ShowPopup with: $1[[Klik]][[Se i popup her]] button>>
----
Move down and make heading

$1h
----