Hi expat,

How often would you have to move these tables from HTML to tiddlywiki
and vice versa? If it is less often, you could use calc or excel to
turn your html table into a tiddlywiki table, which you can import
using Erics plugin:
http://tiddlytools.com/#CreateTiddlersFromCSV

Of course.. exporting back should work just as simple once you have a
well designed spreadsheet.

Tobias.