Hi Dave

I'm very pleased that I could contribute to your efforts in making yet
another great "note-app" in TiddlyWiki.
Thank you very much for the acknowledment.
To return your compliment, and make myself a little more worthy of
it... - I have spent some time digging a little further into
NoteStorms structure, and made one radical modification/replacing the
NewNote button in the TopMenu with a popup from the header. (based on
a mod of Eric Shulmans QuickEdit http://www.tiddlytools.com/#QuickNote
and ShowPopup http://www.tiddlytools.com/#ShowPopup) (I couldn't
figure how to put it in the TopMenu and get it rightaligned, without
breaking the topMenu - so this is as good as I could do it..).
I have written some of my thoughts in the document demonstrating some
of the improvements, that could/would/might make NoteStorm even
better ... (Tiddler: Mod)
Take it or leave it - as you wish...
http://tinyurl.com/matx7r

Thanks