Hi Eric,

> >http://menuflex.tiddlyspot.com/#Pop
>
> The IE problem has **already been fixed** in the current version of
>    http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#ShowPopup
>
> You should update your customized versions accordingly.

Thanks for your detailed explanation!

In my day to day TW I actually already used your latest version for my
variant, I just didn't realized that this updated version solves the
difficulty with IE. Just updated [[Pop]] in Menuflex (and I hope to
find the time soon to update all other plugins in this TW too, with
which you went ahead again).

> In order to peform extended interaction with the contents of a popup,
> you need to install:
>    http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#StickyPopupPlugin
> and use the 'sticky' classname when invoking ShowPopup.

an other way is the sticky class for all popups, by adding the
following to a systemConfig tagged tiddler:

config.options.chkStickyPopups=true;

Regards..