Good Tip Eric,

A Question for Tobbe though. When you enter the persons name or birthdate
why dont you put it in [[square brackets]] - then when you click on it it
will create the tiddler eg; [[1908-02-17]] (It would be smart to tag the new
tiddler as a "Date". Using default tiddlywiki you can see the orphans (Named
but un-created tiddlers) and once created you can use the tiddler menu
References to see all occasions in which that data is referenced. That is
you build these links into your wiki so you don't need to search. You can
also list all tiddlers tagged "Date" in name order to see a time line etc...

What I am suggesting can also work well with Erics suggestion.

If you want to go further, look at the NewHerePlugin.

PS In english we dont say I "totally nuts and bolts", just "totally nuts" or
"am I a nut?" , But I like "totally nuts and bolts" :-)

Tony

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com