Hi

I'm trying to create/load some tiddlers from a csv-file but it is not
going very smooth. It works without a hitch using the plugin
http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#CreateTiddlersFromCSV but when I try using
http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#ImportTiddlersPlugin which I reckon would
be a lot faster and easier it simply will not work.

I've tried saving my csv-file in different formats but no matter what
I do the importTiddlersPlugin can't locate a single tiddler in the
file - the only way I can get importTiddlersPlugin to import a csv-
file is to export my existing tiddlers into a csv-file using
http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#ExportTiddlersPlugin and then import it
back with importTiddlersPlugin.

If I try to copy-paste the exported csv from the file the exportplugin
creates into the csv-file excel creates, the importTiddlersPlugin
still can't locate a single tiddler in the csv-file. I'm obviously
missing something but I simply cannot figure out what.