Hi Eric,
I had been using an ExpandSliders script that I recently noticed is no
longer in tiddlytools.  It looked as though ToggleSliders is what I
should be using instead, so I made the switch, but I wondered about
one thing:
In the "Usage" and "Example" that appears (between triple brackets) in
the tiddler ToggleSliders, the macro is:
<<tiddler ToggleSliders with: here "open all" "close all">>
However, in the working example (not between triple brackets), the
macro adds ##show:
<<tiddler ToggleSliders##show with: here "open all" "close all">>

I can only get the macro to work when I include the ##show.  Are there
cases where one would be able to use it without ##show?
Thanks!
cmari