Good man! I'm using TW for historical research (somewhere in between
Indiana Jones and Robert Langdon, with the exception that these are
real academics working on the real history of science and we've found
something seriously hard in the fifteenth century) which is bedevilled
by the impossibility to link to the genealogies of European nobility
who were driving the thing. Either TW overloads with genealogical
data, or I can't see who's linked to who. One essential add-on will be
a gedcom interface, as I see you are using gedcom-ish tables
underneath, I think preferably the old data-defined structure rather
than the new XML one, although you'll need to be thinking of going in
that direction with the TW development plan. An interim cludge will be
to find a way of working with Yann Perrin's inline slicer.
As your application's fairly hard-wired, I think I'll be using it as a
background reference from my main TW file.