I know of a WYSIWYG table editor that would be wonderful to have inTW.
About a month ago, I asked if someone who could program might help
with porting it to TW but didn't find anyone interested at the time.
It is in Javascript and is open source. You can see a demo of how it
works at this web-site:
http://www.sprymedia.co.uk/article/KeyTable.

I am still hopful that someone would take up this challenge.

Thanks!

Jon