Hi All

I am playing around with opening a twitter gadget inside a TW....not
just to see the tweets but a gadget that lets me send as
well.....using Googlewidget and the gadget plugin (http://
www.btinternet.com/~tdroza/tiddlywiki/gadget.html)....everything
fine...

exept that I have various twitter accounts for various applications
and want to be able to switch between them.......from within
TW........

the widget code includes  - http://www.twittergadget.com/gadget.xml.........and
the name of my twitter account (and password) get stored as cookies
for that site/domain.   So that when I open the widget it opens the
tiwitter account listed in the twitter_username cookie for the
www.twittergadget.com domian.

Is it possible for code inside a tiddler to set the twitter_username
cookie to a different value......I am thinking of using tabs....so
that one tab opens one twitter account and another tab aopens
another........

can I set the cookie value for another domian????

Skye