Thanks a lot Eric
Now it works as intended!

Another (but) basic question.
When I toggle the "allow editing online-script" (click "Bene" in the
header http://notabene.tiddlyspot.com) it opens the backstage.
I wan't to allow editing - but not to open the backstage - how do I
prevent this?

I have this line in zzConfigOptions:
if (window.location.protocol!="file:") showBackstage=false;

Should/can I write something similar for (window.location.protocol!
="http:") ??

YS Måns Mårtensson