Two plugin related questions:
1) I've noticed YourSearchPlugin is broken in Opera. Is there a way I
can stop it from loading for Opera users so that the rest of my site
works fine?

2) I  am interested in loading plugins on demand for my TiddlyWeb - is
this possible? Has anyone done it? I've noticed that there is a
loadPlugins function in the TiddlyWiki core but this seems to target
all tiddlers tagged systemConfig. I am hoping to pull down a
systemConfig tagged tiddler from my site, then add it to the store and
load it. Would I need to write my own loadTiddlerAsPlugin code?

Thanks a tiddlybunch
Jon