>    http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#CloseOtherTiddlers

This is excellent, but it has one behavior that confuses me.  Consider
one tiddler X that has CloseOtherTiddlers in it, and others that do
not.  If I pick X from a menu while others are displayed, the others
are closed as advertised.  However, if X is already on screen when
others are displayed, and I re-pick X from the menu the others are not
closed.

Is that an intended behavior?  If it is, is there a way to force
others to close even if the tiddler containing CloseOtherTiddlers is
already displayed?