Mark, Eric & Mat

*Wondering if a transclusion "knows" it is one? :-)*

Mark, not sure if you remember, but you and BTC came up with some
interesting proofs of concept of direct jumps to tranclusions (& proto
transclusions & potentially macro content) from view mode. The suggestive
discussion is here: Communicating to writers the benefits of TW
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/B0VGpW27MC4/PyWpMucvBAAJ>

What struck me about *Mat's Fantasy *is it seems part of the same desire to
"stay-in-flow", rather than having to segway to get stuff done?

I realise its not the same thing exactly as the OP, but the general impulse
seems the same.

Thoughts
TT