* Hello Associates,*

 Any available local consultants for  SharePoint Developer. I have an
excellent project with my client at  New York- NYC.

* Job Title      :        SharePoint Developer. *

* Location      :        New York- NYC. *

* Duration     :        12 + Months.*

* Face To Face Interview MUST...*

*  Responsibilities:*

  SharePoint Developer

- Major Sports and Media Company What you bring to the table

• Proficiency in SharePoint 2013 and Latest Development

• SharePoint development Models (Client OM, Server OM, REST, JS OM,
PowerShell)

• SharePoint UI Customization and Responsive Web Design

• Proficiency in SharePoint OnPrem and hybrid Enterprise Search
Customization and Optimization

• Proficiency in SharePoint Online Customization(SharePoint Framework)

• Proficiency in full-stack web development

• Proficiency in HTML, JavaScript, and CSS

• Proficient using Git

• Proficiency with ASP.NET using C#

• Proficiency with MVC using C#

• Proficiency with modern JavaScript

• Proficiency with front-end JavaScript libraries like React.js, jQuery,
Angular, and/or Vue

• Proficiency with front-end templates like Bootstrap

• Proficiency with SQL Server

• Proficiency in SQL database design, normalization, performance
optimization Pluses:

• Proficiency with ASP.NET Core using C#

• Experience with unit testing using xUnit style frameworks

• Experience working with continuous integration and continuous deployment

• Proficiency with Entity Framework and Entity Framework Core

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Syed Faheem | Technical Recruiter*

*6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659*

*Direct: 312-428-5615 – 312-428-5338*

*fah...@mirthconsulting.net
<fah...@mirthconsulting.net>|www.mirthconsulting.net
<http://www.mirthconsulting.net>|*