Luis Gonzalez

I'm not involved in the missing manual, I have no idea

I was hoping the person responsible for it would chime in...

There were a few individuals before you that attempted what you're doing
currently and I hope they're getting involved so their past efforts aren't
forgotten.  I would go hunt them down (what I used to do professionally)
but it's October and I'm working on my personal project (a family &
memorial matter so it trumps everything else), S.S. over in the Docs group
was working on documenting that looked very promising, Mohammad knows of
his efforts.

I shall email GuideDoc wiki, its a single file wiki, will its siza be an
issue with emailing?

The References Collective and Portal is here:
http://twguidedoc.tiddlyspot.com

your project already has benefited me-- I learned a few things from it
already : )