Folks,

On windows and in FireFox If you capture a link to a tiddler wiki or json
file, perhaps even a tiddler.

   - Copy and address from the browser address bar
   - Copy a full path and filename from explorer
   - Use file:///C:/Data/ in the browser and locate a file and copy link
   location

You can press the import button and paste the link into the open dialogue
eg:

   - "\\Studio8d\Intranet\TW5
   Intranet\MyBundles\system-tags-more.bundle.json"
   - http://192.168.1.81/Development/Quick-config.json (On tiddlerServer)
   - C:\Data\TW5\Development\Quick-config.json
   - file:///C:/Data/TW5/Development/Quick-config.json

The above is a useful set of tips. However I would like to know if

*There is a way to trigger the import button such that it opens with one of
the above links prepopulated, thus all that is required is to hit open.*

   - This would allow comprehensive resources to be made available within
   tiddlywikis that can be obtained with a click or two.
   - We could all publish useful content in out wikis with the full path to
   a resource to import on demand.
   - Perhaps this could be done in an iframe but the import takes place in
   the parent.
   - This still demands user intervention - Click Open so hopefully it does
   not come foul of browser security.

In this thread
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/tiddlywiki/pTInT6T4gMs> I am
keen to get this feature also into a bookmarklet.

Thanks tony