I want to use clickable SVG images from within my Tiddlywiki.
The documentation says to use the foreignobject element to enclose wikitext
This is problematic because it is so difficult to position and size the
button to coincide with the drawing element and manage elemnt ordering etc.

I went to MDN and found:

<svg viewBox="0 0 200 200" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";>
  <circle cx="100" cy="100" r="100" *onclick="alert('You have clicked the
circle.')"* /></svg>

Does anyone know how I can use an onClick event like this to call a tiddlywiki
macro?

I tried onclick="this.wiki.setText('tiddlerName','current-item',null,'test
text',null);"

But that doesn't work.... any clues?

Then for extra points... Would it be possible to call a macro with parameters?
If I could do that, I could do more fancy things.