Siniy-kit,

Jeremys suggestion works out of the box, however if you return to the save
wiki over a number of days haschenged only reflects what has changed since
the last reload.

but you could add a exported date field and button to click when you
publish a static tiddler. It would then be possible to create a custom list
of tiddlers who have a modified date greater than the published date. I
have done this by editing the current export method (Any export stamps the
current tiddler), see below.

I see export uses exportButton macro here $:/core/macros/export and
Identified if I add an action I can update tiddlers exported as follows
<$action-setfield $tiddler=<<storyTiddler>> $timestamp="no" $field=exported
$value=<<now "YYYY0MM0DD0hh0mm0ss0XXX">> />

Just after
<$action-sendmessage $message="tm-download-file" ....

Then each tiddler exported (currentTiddler) will have a time date stamp in
exported (does not affect the modified time)

A List can then list all tiddlers with a modified date > than the export
date, as soon as you export it it leaves the list, if you edit it (but not
export it) it [re-]appears in the list.

You could make list show only selected tiddlers with a tag or something
else, or only on tiddlers already exported - eg has an exported field. So
you have to export it at least once to flag it as a tiddler possibly
needing export.

Regards
Tony