http://www.tiddlytools.com/#RefreshTiddler
...is a valuable little cutie for refreshing a tiddler.

Can it be used to refresh *another* pre-specied tiddler, i.e not the
tiddler where the macro-call is located? My reason for asking is
because I'm using Pearces TiddlerEncryptionPlugin (TEP) for the
MainMenu but the MainMenu does not seem to refresh after being
decrypted.

Second, is it possible to make the RefreshTiddler label not break the
line, effectively pushing everything thereafter a step down?

Thank you!!!

[1] http://www.remotely-helpful.com/TiddlyWiki/TiddlerEncryptionPlugin.html