Hi all,

I think there is one solution missing here: *Glitch.*
(I read most of the posts but not all.)

Personally I went with this solution by Jonas some time ago:
https://glitch.com/~tiddlywiki-stuff

Pros

   - pure online solution, no local installation at all (use any browser
   you already have)
   - accessible from anywhere with any device (as long as you are online)
   - pre-configured solutions can be made available and ready to copy
   (remix in Glitch terminology)
   - relatively fast to set up compared to other server/online solutions

Cons

   - not beginner friendly if you e.g. want to restrict editing
   - not too fast (server goes to sleep and needs time to wake up)
   - there might be others ...

I will have to experiment more and as stated above, I am just a user
(remixer) not the author.

Just wanted to let you know.

All the best,
Thomas