One thing I do to make it easier: I make the permalink button visible in
the view toolbar so I can grab a tiddler's permalink quickly and paste it
in links to the file#tiddler in other files. Since some of the files are
then uploaded for others, the button also serves as a "share on social
media" button. You can see it on a Spanish file I am working on here
http://giffmex.org/wiki/nt1.html