Ok, that's the single line, which is put at the top instead of into the
step-by-step directions:

If you already know GitHub <https://tiddlywiki.com/#GitHub>, note that
> documentation updates must be directed to the tiddlywiki-com branch

I don't know what it means by "directed to the tiddlywiki-com branch."

Does that mean my branch is a sub-branch of the tiddlywiki-com branch? Or
do I call my branch tiddlywiki-com ?

For most of us, Github is not really very friendly. It often gives messages
that are confusing and counter-intuitive. We need all the help we can get.

Thanks!