It works,

Thanks for dredging up this old post and responding. Much appeciated.
Interesting observation is as I use
http://visualtw.ouvaton.org/VisualTW.html TiddlersBarPlugin I find "on a
normal close (with no name change) the nearest tab becomes active" however
using "Done/Close this no longer happens". All the tabs are visible but none
are active. This is not a problem, in fact almost a feature because I do not
have to wait for a particular tiddler/tab to render, however I must click on
a tab to make the tiddler content visable.

Thanks very much Tony

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com