Hello all,

I was wondering if there are any other search options for Tiddly.
Currently I am using the sidebar search, but I am having some issues with
it.  I am using it to search fields, but I am finding that it does not like
individual characters such as '1' or 'A'.  when I try to search a single
character it returns every entry with that particular character in it even
if it is part of a series or another number.  I want to search for the
number 2 and I get returns that include 2, 12, 20, 22. is there a way to
fix this?  I thought it might be in the set up of the fields but I didn't
find anything.  Further more I am finding that the more entries I make the
less efficient the side bar search is, if there is another option I am open
to suggestions.

Here is the code I am using.

Search <$select tiddler="$:/temp/searchfilter" default="Choose" tag="input">
<option value="Choose">-Choose one-</option>
<option
value="[has[intelligence]search:intelligence{$:/temp/search}]">Intelligence</option>
<option
value="[has[climate_terrain]search:climate_terrain{$:/temp/search}]">Climate/Terrain</option>
<option value="[has[hd]search:hd{$:/temp/search}]">HD</option>
</$select>
<$edit-text tiddler="$:/temp/search" tag="input" />

<$macrocall $name="list-links" filter={{$:/temp/searchfilter}} />
@@.fourcolumns
<<toc-selective-expandable 'INDEX' sort[title]>>
@@

Oh and please speak to me like this is the first time I have even seen a
computer.  I AM IN NO WAY A PROGRAMMER! I have a hard time understanding
anything beyond BASIC little own this stuff.

Thanks for your help.