Search operator https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#search%20Operator
has flag list, field list and operand! I want to have a list widget and
search through some tiddlers grammatically!
so everything is a variable!

field: transcluded from temp/search/field
term: transcluded from temp/search/term
flag:  transcluded from temp/search/flag

so for example

\define field()  temp/search/field
\define term() temp/search/term
\define flag()  temp/search/flag
\define searchTerm() {{$(term)$!!text}}

<$list filter="[tag[xx]search:{$(field)$}:{$(flag)$}[$(searchTerm)$]]">

</$list>

no success, I know something wrong with variables

Any idea?

--Mohammad