I've started experimenting with pasting screenshots into my tiddlywiki.
This is an interesting feature with a drawback for me. When I paste, it
loads my import screen with a tiddler titled image.png. If I am in a hurry
and just click import then I've potentially overwritten another image.png.

Is there a way to instead have tiddlywiki automagically name my import as
something like image-2019-12-13-09:30:12? In other words, image with a
date-time stamp at then end. That would speed up entry, reduce overwriting
and have the images be chronological to allow me to later fix a proper
title.

Thanks,
Scott