I'll put things I would be interested to see. Some of them I am planing to
tackle myself.

# 2019
- Shiraz
- Github syncadaptor
- Keyboard shortcuts
- kookma/todolist
- liveedit
- Bob improvements

# 2020
- static web sites
- markdown mode which supports widgets and macro
- todolist+liveedit like UI to create nested lists
   * main item
      * sub item 1
      * sub item 2
- generate forms from spec (json spec maybe)
- extend github syncadapter to work in following modes:
   - individual tiddlers via github API
   - read-only mode which lazy loads the tiddlers from given repository and
branch/tag/commit
- update plugin.info format to require license field
- magicTabs plugin modernization
- move i18 macro by sycom into core
- an approach to create tiddlers from template
  - template would define
    - fields - for every field there would be filter to populate the value
    - text or form specification
    - button to transclude to create tiddlers of this type
- a toggle to view tiddler as markdown ( for copy pasting to other systems )
- a drop area which calls a JS macro to parse url and create tiddler and set
fields. I need:
  - url of the resource
  - source (from which site I dropped the link) - this might be not possible
without extension
  - description
  - automatically grab a snapshot of a page
- tiddly wiki based solution for issues tracking (github issues alternative)
- I would welcome an ability to keep history of changes for each tiddler in UI
if storage backend support it
- pijul based (or git based) storage server in compiled language (no nodejs
please)

Best regards,
iilyak