On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 6:24:54 AM UTC-8, Chuck R. wrote:

> Others might need a slightly different way to do this. Just to add my 2
> cents I found some variables in https://tiddlywiki.com/#InfoMechanism.
> One was
>  $:info/browser/screen/width

Note that this value (and also the $:info/browser/screen/height) are the
number of *pixels* in your display,
and do not vary based on the browser window size.  Unless unless the
browser window is currently maximized,
these values will typically be greater than the actual browser window size.

I recommend using 100vw and 100vh when computing a desired size,
so that it will always be relative to the browser window size.

-e