All here or in some off line WIkis, often half done.

When I come up with a good idea, I test it and confirm it works, but do not
yet polish it up and publish like others. If a question demands I will
provide targeted info but this polishing takes time, especially since I
always find a few ways to make it even better and these need work so I cant
publish them.

Regards
Tony